I'm just a girl, sitting in front of a computer, asking you to read this.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Friends and Scones

Yesterday my best friend and I made scones from scratch. I have a recipe for "Boxing Day scones" that I love to make when its cold out. A little jam, clotted cream, and a cup of tea complete my favorite winter snack.


God, I think I need to make some more tonight. Its freezing here (40 degrees in Florida! Why?!) and I will most definitely be having a cup of tea tonight. I may add cranberries to half of the batch.


Katie being a scone model. She also does film, print, and theatre. Nice smizing (Tyra would be proud)!



We even had it at traditional tea time! We felt very posh. Later in the evening we went out for trivia night at Mellow Mushroom with friends, and I think our team did a pretty great job for our first attempt! A pretty lovely night had by all, despite freezing half to death. Luckily, Katie and I discovered the awesome power of car seat warmers last night.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what fun!! I love scones. I've never made them.

    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my favorite, takes me back to weekends at grandma's house. You look like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delicious and I'm impressed with you making them from scratch!

    ReplyDelete

© Little Blog on the Internet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena