I'm just a girl, sitting in front of a computer, asking you to read this.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cats Love Christmas Trees

We already know cats hate reading, but apparently they're crazy about Christmas trees. Our cats are obsessed. They sleep under it, stare up at it in wonder, etc. Would probably write bad poetry about it if they had thumbs.

Unfortunately, only one of them will sit still for photos.

I'd say Marshmallow spends 90% of her day sleeping under the Christmas tree. The other 10% is spent looking for potential lizards that might've snuck in on the tree. Luckily, she hasn't found any yet!

Cat lady thought of the day: This cat was especially designed to appear on winter greeting cards, I swear. Look at that snow bunny. Not that I'm biased or anything. 


  1. Oh, these are so sweet! She looks so adorable in the glow of the tree!

  2. These are too cute! I posted a picture of my cat like this last week, too. He loves sleeping/sitting under the tree. =)

  3. She is so beautiful! I'm glad she'll sit still for photos! It's funny that they pay so much attention to the tree. My dog hasn't paid it any attention.

  4. Ahhhh these pictures are so cute!! I agree...totally a greeting card cat.


© Little Blog on the Internet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena