I'm just a girl, sitting in front of a computer, asking you to read this.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Mosaic Monday: More Christmas on Flora Street

One reason I love Christmas is because its an excuse to decorate our house in loads of little sparkly things like ornaments, mercury glass birds, gold wreaths, glitter covered reindeer...etc. I just love sparkly things, especially when a little glitter is involved.



I also love winter bouquets. However, in our house they tend to be a little different this time of year. Here's some of our Christmas greenery from the garden.






I'm so glad I stumbled upon Mosaic Mondays at Little Red House. I love seeing how everyone else has decorated for the holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. So many pretty sparkly things! I'm with you, I love all the pretty glittery things this time of year. I see on your side notes that you are a Beatles fan. I was lucky enough to see them in concert in 1964 when I was a young girl. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet images Cassie...Merry Christmas Blessings~!

    ReplyDelete

© Little Blog on the Internet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena